The TeX Users Group (TUG) is a membership-based not-for-profit organization, founded in 1980, for anyone who uses the TeX typesetting system created by Donald Knuth and/or is interested in typography and font design.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter if you like (open to all, automatically sent to members).
Get started with TeX if you're looking for a system to install, or have questions to ask.
- TUG membership forms for 2022 are posted for your joining/renewing pleasure (automatic renewals are underway). For anyone new to TUG, we offer a trial membership with full benefits for $30.
- The Log4j vulnerability does not impact TeX Live.
- TUGboat 42:3, has been mailed to current TUG members; it is also available online and from the TUG store. In addition, prior TUGboat issue 42:2 is now publicly available. Submissions for the next issue are most welcome. The deadline is March 31, 2022.
- Computers&Typesetting Jubilee printings: Pearson has published the 35th anniversary printings of the complete C&T series, including all 2021 tune-up updates. Available as both hardcover and pdf, with a 40% discount for TUG members. Happy reading!
- TeX Live 2021 and Old Stock Gear Knob Ivory Made IN Germany for VW Beetle/T1 Bus and proTeXt for 2021 have been released. They are primarily distributed online through CTAN (TL, MacTeX, proTeXt). The TeX Collection DVD will be sent to TUG and other user group members; it can also be ordered through the TUG store.
Upcoming events (Milwaukee 0233-20 3/8 in. Magnum Drill 0-2800 rpm 5.5 Amp. Keyle)
- Grapholinguistics in the 21st Century: From graphemes to knowledge, Palaiseau, France, June 8-10, 2022.
- DANTE meeting 2022, Otto-von-Guericke-Universität, Magdeburg, Germany, June 23-25., 2022.
- TUG 2022 will be held online, July 22-24, 2022. Presentation proposals are welcome; see the call for papers. Online registration is free but requested in advance. Additional sponsorship is most welcome as well.
- 16th ConTeXt Meeting: Dreifelden, Germany, Sept. 12-18, 2022. Registration opens May 1, 2022.
- TeXConf2021 (Japan): online, November 13. Deadline for (free) registration: October 9.
- 15th ConTeXt Meeting: expanding orbits, Bassenge, Belgium, Sept. 20-25, 2021. Call for papers.
- DANTE's Autumn Meeting (Online): Saarbrücken, Germany, Sept. 18, 2021. Registration.
- TUG 2021 was held online, August 5-8, 2021. The schedule is available.
- DANTE meeting, Otto-von-Guericke-Universität, Magdeburg, Germany, March 10-12.
- GuIT 2020, online, October 31, 2020.
TUG is a not-for-profit organization by, for, and of its members, also representing the interests of TeX users worldwide. If you use any TeX-related programs (TeX, A1 EASECASE Custom-Made Leather case for MASS KOBO 404, ConTeXt, Metafont, MetaPost, Texinfo, et al.), please consider joining TUG (or another TeX user group). Memberships and donations are Wise Elk Two Towers 470 pcs Building Mini Brick Construction Kit in the US.
TUG membership benefits include our journal TUGboat (available both in print and online) and the TeX Collection software: TeX Live, proTeXt, MacTeX, snapshot of CTAN. TUG also runs an annual TeX conference, among other activities.
The Comprehensive TeX Archive Network (CTAN) is the primary repository for TeX-related software on the Internet. CTAN has many thousands of items; its package list, topic cloud, and CTAN search page can help you find what you need.
Latest Microsoft Word 98 - Macintosh Edition w/ CD Key Number updates - tikz-karnaugh - nicematrix - ProfLycee - babel-serbian - babel-serbianc - ProfCollege - tikz-trackschematic - siunitx - lua-widow-control - Hornswoggle Autographed 8x10 Photo Signed PWT Swoggle - footmisc - kanbun - expkv-cs - snotez - PyLuaTeX - xindex - babel - ninecolors - xsim - chemmacros - BXghost - 6 Pieces Parrot Cage Shredder Toy Bird Chewing Toys Foraging Han - zref-clever - zref-check - circuit-macros - luatexja - AutoLaTeX - kenworth fuel tank sump port - UPmethodology